Hagerstown Regional Airport Strategic Plan
Hagerstown Regional Airport (HGR) retained R.A. Wiedemann & Associates, Inc. to help optimize airport operations, boost financial performance, and enhance customer satisfaction. RAWA provided expert strategic planning, focusing on maximizing HGR's potential as a key regional hub.
Four primary areas of study were included in our project including:
- Branding and Marketing
- A Regional Market Rates and Charges Analysis
- Airport Operations Analysis (including optimum staffing for different levels of activity)
- Business Planning Strategies
We designed a new logo and helped develop a new name for the Airport: Hagerstown – Washington Regional Airport.
New business strategies included:
- Implementation of Pay Parking
- Expanded Truck Parking at the Airport
- Development of Aviation and Non-Aviation Properties
- Recommended Implementation of a Passenger Facility Charge (PFC)
- Findings and Recommendations From the Report are Designed to Increase Revenue Production
- Attract More Customers
- Raise HGR’s profile in the Marketplace