Hartness State Airport Business Plan
R.A. Wiedemann & Associates, Inc., performed an Airport Business Plan for Hartness State Airport in 2008. The baseline projections of revenues and expenses from the Business Plan showed a year 2012 operating deficit of $124,000.
In order to improve the financial performance of the Airport, the Business Plan addressed the following issues:
- The attraction of corporate aviation
- Airport branding
- New or improved terminal services
- Amenities, and activities
- Hangar development options
- Runway safety area compliance
- Aviation and non-aviation property development
- Rates and charges/lease agreement structure
- Additional/specialty FBOs based at the airport
An economic impact assessment of the Airport was also performed as a part of the Business Plan.