Rutland Airport Business Plan
R.A. Wiedemann & Associates, Inc., performed an Airport Business Plan for Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport in 2007. The baseline projections of revenues and expenses from the Business Plan showed a year 2012 operating deficit of $342,800.
The Business Plan focused on a number of facets to improve the financial performance and utilization of the Airport:
- Management/administrative actions
- Expanded business use of the airport
- Increased general aviation activity
- Improved scheduled air service
- Expanded development of airport property
- Improved community awareness of the benefits that Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport provides the community.
An economic impact assessment of the Airport was also performed as a part of the Business Plan.